Friday, December 26, 2014

ARC Review: Tempest by Lisa Henry and J.A. Rock


5/5

In this new installment of Mac & Cheese Mac and Henry as well as Henry's sister Viola are on the run, Hiding out at Mac's parent's house. A crooked lady in the FBI is hunting Mac down ruthlessly. Henry is busy looking for Remy who may have some information that may help Mac clear his name. Meanwhile there's an evil mastermind that Mac never expected, behind it all and out for revenge.

I think this was the most exiting book yet in this series full of evil crazy ladies, Gunfights and a Con artist and flappy armed FBI agent trying to make it work. I love Mac and Henry they're just so cute and I've loved seeing them break down the barriers between them.

Obviously I've been enjoying this series greatly and I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment